ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
Hewlett Packard Pavilion x360 11-k000 11-k020nr Tablet PC - 116in - Wireless LAN - Intel Pentium N3700 Quad-core (4 Core) 160 GHz - Natural Silver, Ash Silver

by HP

There's no limit to what this value-packed convertible PC can do. Easily convert from notebook to stand to tent to tablet mode. It's an app-loving, friend-connecting, 360 degree-bending machine. Windows 8 or other operating systems available Four versatile modes Work in notebook mode, watch in stand mode, play in tent mode, go in tablet mode. With the new hinge, easily flip between any mode whenever the mood strikes. Liberating battery life Leave the cord behind and take on the day with a long-lasting battery. Bye-bye, outlet. Hello, outside world. HP Pavilion x360 11-k000 11-k020nr Tablet PC - 11.6in. - Wireless LAN - Intel Pentium N3700 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.60 GHz - Natural Silver, Ash Silver is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by HP.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hewlett Packard HP Pavilion x360 11-k000 11-k020nr Tablet PC - 11.6in. - Wireless LAN - Intel Pentium N3700 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.60 GHz - Natural Silver, Ash Silver!
How would you rate this product?
Carlee H.
Birch Run, MI
Hewlett Packard HP Pavilion x360 11-k000 11-k020nr Tablet PC - 11.6in. - Wireless LAN - Intel Pentium N3700 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.60 GHz - Natural Silver, Ash Silver uploaded by Carlee H.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I’ve had this laptop for 4 years almost 5 and I love it. This is not only affordable but also has so much to offer. It’s touch screen, perfect size, and can be turned into a tablet. Not more I can ask for!
Maira B.
San Jose, CA
This laptop is really helpful because is a good tool for to do all my schools work, I love this and I like to have good grades with this super laptop
Jamila H.
Ladson, SC
HPs are great until they aren't. Every single one I've owned has had a manufacturing battery life issue. They work for a while, then they just....slow down and die.
Anisha D.
Round Rock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this. This is so easy and comfortable to use. Aslo it is very easy to use. There nothing to improve just some smart functions. Price is very affordable. I recommend this.
Darby F.
Wilmington, NC
I love my 360! Perfect for on the go or at work. I love being able to flip is all the way around into a tablet, great for reading articles.
Christina C.
painters st
I love it . Small compact. Has alot of memory . Perfect for what I need it for. The best mix between a laptop and a tablet. I would recommend this to everyone
kelly M.
Clearwater, FL
i love it. it is so versitile can take on the go or just set on table. has alit of storage and fast ram. i do all my printing tshirts and hats and mousepads etc with it. and printers are easy to bluetooth too!
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
This has been the purchase that has gotten me through 2020! I've been able to work from home, do my school work, help my son with his school work, and play games. I love that it opens and folds back to tablet mode and operates like a Windows tablet! It has 2 usb ports, an HDMI port, and is Bluetooth enabled so it can connect to wireless headphones or even a mouse or game controller. It isn't one of the cheaper options available but I'd say it's definitely worth the investment!
Will G.
North Muskegon, MI
This is a very good intermediate laptop for students who want a high-performance laptop that is not going to break the bank. The processor is super strong, and the laptop handles nicely under many conditions.
Cara S.
I love my laptop it's awesome keeps a charge easy till find things and use doesn't freeze it lets you know when you have updates at a reasonable amount of time tech support is great if you need to use them at any given time

Looking for your answer?