Hewlett Packard Hp - Pavilion 17.3

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

HP - Pavilion 17.3" Laptop - AMD A6-Series - 4GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Neon Purple see more...

Hewlett Packard Hp - Pavilion 17.3
Hewlett Packard Hp - Pavilion 17.3" Laptop - Amd A6-series - 4GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Neon Purple
Review (1)
Rachel C.
Mayo, Ireland
I have this laptop for a nearly a year. There are a few things I don't like about it 1: the battery life is really bad! It does not last long at all , it can turn off completely dead anywhere from 15% - 0%. 2; it takes forever to start up if you shut it down , it's gotten to a point where I don't have time to wait for it to start up so I don't shut it down I only log off. 3: it is quite heavy and slightly bigger than any laptop I've ever had. I do love the colour though , that's part of the reason I chose it! It has a loads of memory , (I have all my sims games on it and it hasn't seemed to slow it down at all). It's not slow and laggy, it runs quite smoothly.