Hewlett Packard Hp - Envy Beats 23

BY HEWLETT PACKARD #52 in Desktop Computers

HP - ENVY Beats 23" Touch-Screen All-In-One - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive see more...

Hewlett Packard Hp - Envy Beats 23
Hewlett Packard Hp - Envy Beats 23" Touch-screen All-in-one - Intel Core I5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love HP! They have great computers that last a long time and are super fast and reliable. I always get mine on Black Friday at target bc they have a great sale on them every year! Just have to get there early enough!
Adrienne S.
I've owned this computer for about a year now. I like that it is touch screen and has great quality speakers. When it starts up it is a bit slow. However I look past that since it is user friendly especially for my 5 year old child. He is able to play educational games on it using the touch screen! Over all I only gave it 3 stars because it runs slow.
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
I just bought this computer but in the laptop form. I love it so much, the keyboard lights up, it's touch screen, and you can add apps to the computer!! Love this thing
Deactivated A.
I really wanted to like this. I'm not even sure what happen bc I only did my college work on it and went to the same sites to check store ads. There seems to be some kinda of glitch. Now it's used for learning games for kids.
Jerica V.
I bought this desktop and fell in love. It was all I can ask for. I bought it a year and a half ago...and now am running into so many hard wear issues. It saddens me because I invested so much money into a lemon.
Rachel B.
Just ok. For everyday purposes it works fine, but not for any medium to hardcore gaming.

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years
Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco
Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Chlöe  R.
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Overall, is good. Had massive overheating issues and had to be sent to HP for months. Screen quality is amazing though.
Sandy S.
Tacoma, WA
Is touch screen bad?
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch