Awesome multimedia. This is big. Watch movies. Make movies. Whatever your passion, nothing brings it to life like the HP ENVY 17 Notebook. With an ultra vivid, 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ display.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hewlett Packard HP Envy 17-j027cl 17.3" Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-3230M, 6GB!
How would you rate this product?
Elgin, OK
I bought this to use for Grad school and I love it. The touch screen is very sensitive and the versatility that you can use as a laptop and a tablet is awesome.
Salem, OR
This laptop is my baby. Its processors still allow me to play League, its perfect for esiting photos, and the touch screen capability is extremely convenient!
Adelanto, CA
I can't even begin to tell you how much i love this laptop.  The screen is large enough to be able to see all my reports easily and so great for my games.
Colorado
Does everything a laptop is supposed to do but if your not directly in front of the screen you cant see anything. I mean nothing that's its biggest downfall
kings park
Purchased at: Costco
I love this computer because of the touchscreen! I am a teacher and a school that uses Microsoft so it is great to have this computer to do all of my work
patchogue , NY
It's so slow when it gets those updates it takes forever it takes forever to get running i can't open things right away because it freezes right away
New Braunfels, TX
I bought this laptop for work, and it does exactly what I need it to. Just wish it was so big and heavy. But other than that, it is a great laptop
Cle Elum, WA
It’s a good laptop but I hate that everything has to be saved to Edge now and I cannot just save to the hard drive. Lots of preloaded pop ups too
College Station, TX
I’ve had this laptop for about 6 months now and I really am enjoying it! The battery lasts a long time and it’s super quick when loading things.
Columbus, OH
Great laptop. I highly recommended this brand and model. It is so light. I love the new window 8. I have tried other brands and they are not good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...