Awesome multimedia. This is big. Watch movies. Make movies. Whatever your passion, nothing brings it to life like the HP ENVY 17 Notebook. With an ultra vivid, 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ display.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hewlett Packard HP Envy 17-j027cl 17.3" Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-3230M, 6GB!
How would you rate this product?
Newport News
This Hewlett-Packard is, by far, the WORST computer I have ever owned! There are constant freezes, shutdowns while in the midst of programs, and many other problems that occur at the most inopportune times. I have owned several computers and would NOT recommend an HP product to anyone. My daughter has an HP Chromebook and likes it, but realized she needed something more because as an artist, there are things she cannot do on on her Chromebook. Check out other brands, do your research, and think seriously before purchasing an HP computer.
Bowling Green, OH
I've had this laptop for three years and never had any problems with it until a few months ago. It would randomly "run into a problem and need to restart" multiple times throughout me using it daily. Best Buy was able to fix the problem and it hasn't done it since. This is a great laptop for college students! It's not too heavy or bulky. I love the touchscreen and the wide screen is perfect for watching Netflix.
This has been my most reliable laptop throughout college. It's not the fastest or has the most storage but it is definitely convenient for travel and editing on the go. I plan to upgrade soon but this was an awesome first laptop for me. I would recommend to teens or college students strictly for general computing needs. Not the best for editing or adding lots of software to unfortunately
Broken Arrow, OK
This computer has been good to me but the top left hinge broke after about 2 years of having it. I don’t think I’ve been especially rough on it, and I read others have had this trouble too. Overall it’s been a good small gaming laptop (League, Smite, some steam games) that was able to run adobe software as well when I was in my animation course.
St Augustine, FL
I love my laptop. I purchased it online directly from the HP store . I was able to have it modified the way I wanted it within my price range. I did have one complaint as it shipped overseas it took over two months to receive and the order was mixed up with another customer's laptop.HP did rectify the issue so it worked out in the end.
Greenbelt
This is a great system.  I purchased this item on clearance one year and it was one of my best investments.  I was a little disappointed at how heavy it was and then got over it.  I love the fact that it is touch screen and very clear.  I am very happy.
I love my HP Envy Laptop Computer. It greatly meets my needs and expectations. I've had no problems with it. It works great. I have plenty of space and memory for my use and I am very pleased. I use it every day and overall I am very satisfied. I would recommend it.
Robstown, TX
I absolutely love this computer, I had been looking at different computers for a long while and finally just picked one, I haven’t had any problems with this one yet, it’s fast, no lagging at all, would recommend to anyone looking for a computer!!! It’s touch screen too!
Good work laptop. It gets the job done. And can handle all my project very user friendly and tough on ware and tear. It's good for warehouse needs on the job. No issues yet and I've had it for a year and a half. Tough laptop and strong so far. No issue to complain about.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s an alright computer. At least I think this is the one that I have. All the names get confusing to me. But yeah I like this computer however I use it as needed not everyday. I like the touch screen. Sometimes I just can’t get the mouse in the correct spot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...