BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Power and performance in 4 modes with 360-degree hinge Notebook for work, stand to watch, tent to play, and tablet to go. Always the perfect view Brilliant visuals and a wide viewing angle with the new IPS Full HD display An exceptionally rich audio experience State-of-the-art BANG & OLUFSEN sound transforms your PC into a soundstage where entertainment comes alive with sound you can feel. Performance to match the style and flexibility Powered by Intel's 5th generation Core i7-5500u processor for top performance while at work or play. Backlit Keyboard Keep going comfortably even in darker environments. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6
Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love this computer! I have never had any problems with it! I got it at best buy and I got my student discount!! It has tons of storage, it's slim for easy traveling, and over all just an amazing computer. It also works with the bluetooth bamboo pen which is a major plus because I can take notes in my hand writing.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
Honestly i have had better computers. This one is slow and overall just don't really like it. I have maybe used it 5 or 6 times and i had immediately gotten a virus after 1 use. I do love that it can turn into a tablet that part is amazing i just hate how slow and easy it was to get a virus
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
Just got this from Best Buy for college. I didn't know this but they offer a student discount so $100 cane off the price and I get 1 yr free interest. I love the laptop. Quick speed and easy to function. Also compatible with the new Bamboo pen.
janine N.
i have had mine for almost a year. My husband and i did much research on processors to find the fastest for our price range. although this was more than what he wanted to spend i decided it was a good deal with some of the extras that came with it. the sound is great ( bang olufsen). i thought i would hate the touchscreen but after i had my arm in a sling and could not use the mouse with my dominate hand i found it was very handy.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
I actually picked out this HP for my mom to try. She was afraid to touch the keyboard. I got her a touch screen because she seemed to be okay touching her cell phone and tablet. She loves it and plays solitaire on it all the time. This was a great purchase and definitely worth the price.
Teresa S.
new jersey
Just received this laptop and I really love it so far. The ease of going from a laptop to tablet is the best thing. You can use the laptop in 4 different modes. Tent mode, laptop mode, display mode, and tablet mode. Mine came with an awesome pen as well. So far speed is great as well. I do not regret buying this laptop....
Amanda S.
I've had this for over 2 years and it's been doing well. You'll need a better one for more intense software, but I can use this for almost anything. Only issue I've had is the battery going out fairly fast.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
1 star because the touch screen is pretty cool.

1 star because I had it for less than a year and had to get it fixed 3 times..and the 4th time I went they decided to give me a refund.

The touch screen would freeze..and sometimes I would use the touch screen to scroll and than the mouse would freeze and I'd have to restart it to get the mouse to work again.

My computer wouldn't turn on. You'd press the power button and the backlight would turn on (sometimes) but the fans wouldn't and nothing would show on the screen.

Maybe my laptop just had internal issues..but I'm never purchasing an HP laptop again.
Kathleen T.
Warren, MI
I love love love this laptop. I use it for moderate gaming and other college assignments. So far, it's the best laptop I've had. It looks good, feels good and works amazingly. I use it every day. My only complaint is that with the aluminum body it will get very hot if not properly ventilated, so I wouldn't use it directly on your lap.
Eddie L.
I've had this laptop for about a year, it runs great, graphics and memory or good. I use it to make music and the memory can handle the strong softwares. I'm giving it 4 stars only cus It gave me some problems with the update on windows 10 but other than that it is a great laptop. I recommend it to most
Lakshman S.
Chennai
I have been looking for a brand new laptop and I just got the HP x360 Envy,it's an overall good laptop but I'm having second thought on it!Suggestions for a good laptop??