ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
Hewlett Packard Envy 156" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive

by HP

#14 in Laptops

Power and performance in 4 modes with 360-degree hinge Notebook for work, stand to watch, tent to play, and tablet to go. Always the perfect view Brilliant visuals and a wide viewing angle with the new IPS Full HD display An exceptionally rich audio experience State-of-the-art BANG & OLUFSEN sound transforms your PC into a soundstage where entertainment comes alive with sound you can feel. Performance to match the style and flexibility Powered by Intel's 5th generation Core i7-5500u processor for top performance while at work or play. Backlit Keyboard Keep going comfortably even in darker environments. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;}

Does anyone know if this is good for work at home? CPU? RAM? IS IT FAST?
Start your review of Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer H.
2,615 reviews
Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Best Buy
So we use this computer at work for storage, internet access, patient files and other apps. Fast, easy to use and lightweight.
Jazmyn O.
Aubrey, TX
Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive uploaded by Jazmyn O.
I’ve had this pc over a year and have had zero issues. It’s fast and has plenty of storage space for my photos, video editing and more
Mary L.
GooseCreek
Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive uploaded by Mary L.
I love this laptop because it looks so sleek. It's thin, durable, touch screen( and comes with a pen), foldable to tablet mode, and just overall great in performance. Doesn't heat up quickly and you can do so many things with it.
Ellice T.
Pikesville, MD
I love this laptop it's fast and has alot of storage and memory for school, I more than happy with the performance. I was able to catch it on sale. If you're in school this laptop is affordable. I would definitely recommend this laptop to consumers. HP Pavilion 15.6" X360, Intel i5-8250U, 4GB SDRAM, 1TB HDD, Pale Gold
Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I’ve had this laptop for 3 years now, I needed to replace my old laptop because the screen broke. My laptop is used mostly to play games like The Sims 4 for long periods of time. While this is not a gaming laptop the sims runs very well, even the older sim games. Like I said I run my laptop very often for long periods of time and have never had any issues! I look forward to that continuing!
Jacqueline  R.
Petal, MS
Just got this from Best Buy for college. I didn't know this but they offer a student discount so $100 cane off the price and I get 1 yr free interest. I love the laptop. Quick speed and easy to function. Also compatible with the new Bamboo pen.
Martha P.
Modesto, CA
Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive uploaded by Martha P.
I love my laptop! I love that it’s touchscreen and it’s a 360 degree laptop! I think it’s amazing how I can make it however I want. Sometimes It helps to be able to put it in tablet mode!
Edith L.
Binghamton, NY
This laptop was purchased as a replacement/upgrade that was needed to support a digital photography class. It was a mid priced purchase and met all my requirements. One thing most important to me is a back-lit keyboard, which I found is not so easy to find in models often stocked on shelves at the electronics store. The finish doesn't really seem to scratch easily as I thought it might, and I never use the fold up tablet option. This laptop has now seen me through months of working at home. I never dreamed I would be so reliant upon it but it has not let me down. I am so happy with it that my spouse just upgraded to the l Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive atest model.
Heather A.
1,650 reviews
Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Just got this beauty and I love it! The 2 in 1 is a really nice feature. I love the touch screen and it js so fast! Windows 10 is really user friendly and it makes all of my apps very accessible. I love HP products and this one keeps to the standard. The keyboard is very sleek and the keys are easy to use. The track pad is huge and works very well. I do prefer to use a stylus on the touch screen. The sound is also very good and superior to prior models.
Erika N.
Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive uploaded by Erika N.
I am enjoying my Envy-something to be envious about. It's clear graphics makes it nice on the eyes, and the modern technology enables me to keep up with my creative work load.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
NNaNatNataNatalNataly B.
constituyentes
il y a 9 mois
Hewlett Packard HP Envy 15.6" 2 in 1 X360 Touch, Intel Core i7-5500U, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive , necesito una lap para mis clases en linea y trabajo, me recomendarian está?
Alexx H.
Calgary, AB
il y a 10 mois
Julianne S. il y a 8 mois
I believe so! It runs streaming games and running many applications. And I love that mine has a touch screen!