BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Business demands confidence. Heres yours. Designed to perform impress and protect-the sleek HP EliteDesk 800 G1 helps you power through to business success while allowing customized deployment. Pac. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4790 3.60 Ghz - Small Form Factor - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-reader - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (j6d83ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?