BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Header / Model: HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Desktop Mini System Type: Personal Computer Cabinet Form Factor: Mini PC Processor / Type: Core i7 Processor / Clock Speed: 2.2 GHz Cache Memory Installed Size:. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4785t 2.20 Ghz - Mini Pc - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hhd - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (j6d92ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?