BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Header / Model: EliteDesk 800 G1 System Type: Personal Computer Cabinet Form Factor: Mini PC Processor / Type: Core i5 Processor / Clock Speed: 2 GHz Cache Memory Installed Size: 6MB Mainboard Chi. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4590t 2 Ghz - Mini Pc - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (k1k91ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?