BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Header / Model: EliteDesk 800 G1 System Type: Personal Computer Processor / Type: Core i5 Processor / Clock Speed: 3 GHz Cache Memory Installed Size: 6MB Mainboard Chipset Type: Intel Q87 Express. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4590s 3 Ghz - Ultra Slim - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-reader - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (j6d80ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?