BY HEWLETT PACKARD

HP EliteDesk 800 SFF i5-4590 4GB memory 500GB hard drive Intel HD Garphics 4600 DVD+-RW Win8.1 Pro with downgrade to Win7 Pro OPK13 Cyberlink HP Client Security suite embedded TPM DTS audio 2 PS/2. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4590 3.30 Ghz - Small Form Factor - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (g5r50ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?