BY HEWLETT PACKARD

The desktop has evolved. Packed with integrated enterprise-class performance security and manageability features this is HPs smallest business desktop yet. Efficiently crafted the HP Desktop Mini w. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4160t 3.10 Ghz - Mini Pc - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (k1k71ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?