BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Beauty runs deep on HPs thinnest enterprise-class 14-inch diagonal Ultrabook™ packed with impressive performance, security, and manageability features to help bring out your finest work. Pack. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Elitebook Folio 1040 G2 14 Led Ultrabook - Intel Core I5 I5-5300u 2.30 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1920 X 1080 Display - (l8d73ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?