BY HEWLETT PACKARD

The HP EliteBook 840 thin and light notebook allows users to be ultra-productive in and out of the office. Work with confidence thanks to proven technologies, security, performance, and management. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Elitebook 840 G2 14 Led Notebook - Intel Core I5 I5-5200u 2.20 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1920 X 1080 Display - Bluetooth (l3z79ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?