BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Now employees can hit the road with a travel-ready companion. The HP EliteBook 820 thin and light notebook is ultra-mobile in and out of the office. Work with confidence thanks to proven enterprise. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Elitebook 820 G2 12.5 Led Notebook - Intel Core I5 I5-5200u 2.20 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1366 X 768 Display - Bluetooth (l3z33ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?