BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Processor / Type: Core i5 Processor / Manufacturer: Intel Processor / Clock Speed: 1.70 GHz Hard Drive / Capacity: 500GB Header / Model: HP 750 System Type: Notebook Display Diagonal Size: 15.6 In. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Elitebook 750 G1 15.6 Led Notebook - Intel Core I5 I5-4210u 1.70 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1920 X 1080 Display - (k4j97ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?