ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
Hewlett Packard Elite x2 1011 G1 Ultrabook/Tablet - 116" - In-plane Switching (IP

by HP

Tablet or Ultrabook™ How about both? The one device you need for wherever business takes you. This highly mobile device with unmatched durability comes fully equipped with HPs leading security and manageability. Built for durability and mobility Hit the road with a sleek tablet thats just as durable as it is stylish. Pair it with the crisp keys and consistent force of the full-sized HP Premium Keyboard with a durable reflex hinge. Ultrabook™ Power Power up for ultimate power with Windows 8.1, 5th Gen Intel® Core™ M processors, with optional vPro™ and long battery life provided by dual tablet and keyboard base batteries. Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Manufacturer Part Number: M6N54US#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Brand Name: HP Product Line: Elite x2 Product Series: 1011 G1 Product Name: Elite x2 1011 G1 Ultrabook/Tablet Product Type: Ultrabook/Tablet Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Processor Type: Core M Processor & Chipset: Processor Model: 5Y51 Processor & Chipset: Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) Memory: Memory Technology: LPDDR3 Memory: Memory Card Supported: microSD Storage: Optical Drive Type: No Display & Graphics: Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology Display & Graphics: Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 5300 Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR3 Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Network & Communication: WWAN Supported: Yes Network & Communication: Cellular Generation: 3G Network & Communication: Cellular Data Connectivity Technology: HSPA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hewlett Packard HP Elite x2 1011 G1 Ultrabook/Tablet - 11.6" - In-plane Switching (IP!
Hannah C.
I really like this laptop which functions as a laptop/tablet. I use it for work and I love the touchscreen. It works great with Windows 10 features and allows for ease of signing documents digitally which I do a lot in my line of work. I also love how lightweight it is which makes it easier to carry from home to work. The fact that it is smaller and lightweight also allows me to carry it in my purse and not have to carry an extra clunky computer bag around. It does only have one usb hookup so if you would like to connect it to additional monitors or connect different devices you will need to purchase a docking station or drive that allows you to connect more usb, hdmi, etc to the laptop. I bought one to allow me to connect multiple devices and monitor off of Amazon and it works great. One of these is not too expensive -$40-$80 depending on your tech needs. So be sure to add this cost in when considering purchasing this laptop. Great HP product and would definitely purchase again.

Looking for your answer?