BY HEWLETT PACKARD

HP DeskJet 3051A Inkjet Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner: Key Features: Print Speed Black: Up to 5.5 ppm; Color: Up to 4 ppm Print Resolution Black: Up to 600 dpi; Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Built-in wireless Energy Star certified Replacement Ink 61, 61XL Black; 61, 61XL Tri-color Ink Cartridges Additional Specifications: Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n) Print from multiple computers Copier Settings: Black Copy Speed: Up to 4.5 cpm; Color Copy Speed: Up to 2.5 cpm; Up to 600 dpi Scan Settings: Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Paper & Media Compatibility: 60-sheet standard input tray, 25-sheet output tray Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet, brochure), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards, transparencies System Requirements: Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.5-10.6 What's Included: Quick Reference User's Guide Installation CD-ROMs Power supply Power cord HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge 1m USB setup cable ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities. see more...

Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Bought this printer for my sophomore year of college and it works great. I'm now going give a senior in college and I expect to continue using that same printer.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
I love this printer. It wasn't too expensive. It has a scanner, copier, printer.. It works well and I love the wireless part where I can print from my phone. Very easy to use this printer!
Katie H.
Katie H.
I bought this fairly cheap and loved it at first but I've come to have continuous connection problems between the printer and my laptop. It gets very frustrating.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
My aunt has one of these and I use hers all the times I jealous I need one of my own. That would be awesome
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
This is the exact printer I use. I've had it over a year and used it quite heavily for printing research and assignments and papers when I was a university student. It's very affordable for all the features (including picture printing, color printing, double sided printing, wireless printing) even if the ink cartridges are expensive. It's very quiet but quick! The only downfall is I have to plug in my laptop for whatever reason, or else I can't print.