Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Hewlett Packard Hp Chromebox Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4600u 2.10 Ghz - Mini Pc - Black - 8GB RAM - 16GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Ddr3l Sdram Graphics - Chrome Os - Wireless Lan - (m8x71ut-aba)

Hewlett Packard Hp Chromebox Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4600u 2.10 Ghz - Mini ...

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Product Description

Boost productivity in the office with the affordable and easy to manage HP Chromebox. Get easy access to data and effortless collaboration with your team using cloud based Google Apps for Business. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Hewlett Packard Hp Chromebox Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4600u 2.10 Ghz - Mini Pc - Black - 8GB RAM - 16GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Ddr3l Sdram Graphics - Chrome Os - Wireless Lan - (m8x71ut-aba)
Hewlett Packard Hp Chromebox Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4600u 2.10 Ghz - Mini Pc - Black - 8GB RAM - 16GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Ddr3l Sdram Graphics - Chrome Os - Wireless Lan - (m8x71ut-aba)
Reviews (0)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us