BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Boost productivity in the office with the affordable and easy to manage HP Chromebox. Get easy access to data and effortless collaboration with your team using cloud based Google Apps for Business. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Chromebox Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4600u 2.10 Ghz - Mini Pc - Black - 8GB RAM - 16GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Ddr3l Sdram Graphics - Chrome Os - Wireless Lan - (m8x71ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?