Hewlett Packard Hp Chromebook 14-x000 14-x040nr 14 Led Notebook - Nvidia Tegra K1 2.30 Ghz - 2GB RAM - Nvidia - Chrome Os 32-bit - 1600 X 900 Display - Bluetooth (j9m94ua-aba)

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

14-X010NR - Nvidia Logan CdC Nvidia Logan ARM SoC 2G (1DIMM) 14.0 HD WLED NON-TOUCH 16GB eMMC 802.11ac 2x2 Wi-Fi + BT HD webcam Single digital MIC Island KB HD audio 45W 3 cell 37Whr A: paint - Neo. see more...

Jessica O.
Endicott, NY
For the love of god, save yourself from buying this. headphone jack i shot, i have about 6 pixelated lines on my screen running vertically and no way to fix either. i can pretty much fix everything. but everything is so PACKED in there, you can get the thing apart to get to the guts. i tried so hard and i gave up. also, no internet? no computer. no power? no computer. everything is on you google drive, which is actually really nice. pretty much no hard drive so no need to defrag or go through stuff. you can access anything on your computer from anywhere and any computer. i really like that. all my pictures, all my documents are on my drive, or "cloud". but if you don't have power or internet, you can't do anything. you can't run any apps or play a game or play music. a lot of popular apps don't work. (IE; firefox, itunes, stuff like that) and anything that's not chrome compatible won't work. so it's a flub, really. i think ill overhaul my old laptop in the mean time and just ditch this one. windows is way more custom (itunes, download safari, windows)
Leah K.
lexington, ky
I needed a new laptop for college, and this was my choice; not a good choice. Chromebooks are internet processors, so basically everything you do is on the internet. You also cannot get iTunes, Microsoft Office, or anything else that people usually have on their computers. Basically I have had a computer I can only get on the internet with for a year. It is extremely fast, though. And they're cute, so that's also a plus.
Kate B.
Waveland , MS
I liked my Chromebook but after a month of having it some of my keys stopped working, and I have to jam the keys down really hard for them to work sometimes. I have to call customer support soon and get them to fix this. I do not mind the fact its an internet processor. It's a great product, but the issues with the keys really bug me.
Karen P.
Fort Benning
Worst choice I have ever made for a computer, Please do your research before buying a product. If I would have known that I could not use the tools that I need for school I would have never bought this computer. I will say I have never had any issues with it crashing or running slow and I am able to connect to Microsoft Office online, while it is not the exact program I have been able to make it work for me.
Maegann C.
I got mine for $225 (On sale: Walmart has them for $299, not $309). I la la love my HP Chromebook. I use it for college and stuff (influenster, too). 10/10