ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
Hewlett Packard Chromebook 11-2000 11-2010nr 116 Led [in-plane Switching [ips] Technology] Notebook - Samsung Exynos 5 5250 170 Ghz - Snow White Ano Silver - 2GB RAM - Arm Mali-t604 - Chrome Os (g6t29ua-aba)

by HP

NON TOUCH HP Chromebook with Samsung Exynos 5250 DC UMA 2G (1DIMM) 11.6 HD WLED 16GB eMMC 802.11abgn 2x2 Wi-Fi + BT VGA Single digital MIC Single digital MIC Island KB HD audio 15.75W 3 cell 30Whr.

What does everyone think about this computer when it comes to classes online?
Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Chromebook 11-2000 11-2010nr 11.6 Led [in-plane Switching [ips] Technology] Notebook - Samsung Exynos 5 5250 1.70 Ghz - Snow White Ano Silver - 2GB RAM - Arm Mali-t604 - Chrome Os (g6t29ua-aba)!
How would you rate this product?
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband bought me the Hewlett Packard Hp Chromebook 11-2000 11-2010nr 11.6 Led [in-plane Switching [ips] Technology] Notebook - Samsung Exynos 5 5250 1.70 Ghz - Snow White Ano Silver - 2GB RAM - Arm Mali-t604 - Chrome Os (g6t29ua-aba) for Christmas. I love it! It exceeded my expectations. It's easy to use and navigate. The storage is great. The battery life is amazing. I was able to connect to my cellphone without difficulty. I am very satisfied with this laptop! Influenster
Sanela  C.
Jacksonville, FL
This laptop is okay. When you have it for couple months it starts to slow down and freeze up. I would suggest getting a bigger size!
Sha O.
I like my chromebook and the speed at which it functions but depending on what you're needing to do with it, it can be a little frustrating. When I originally bpught it I was just using it to watch youtube, netflix and hulu. I would also use it to type up quick documents on google docs but I recently started trying to create some videos for a project and found that if you record using the webcam on it yhe footage is .MOV and google drive can't ay it or convert it to another file. I've been through multiple sites to try and get the file converted with no luck. You also can't get regular video editing software sich as Corel on here because they're only compatible with pc or mac. They don't have an app suitable for chromebook.
Karina B.
Hugoton, KS
I just recently bought this laptop. Its great for exactly what I need it for. Lightweight , good size, easy to figure out ! I use it for research and photo editing, and to surf the net! Its great for all of that [product:hewlett-packard-hp-chromebook-11-2000-11-2010nr-116-led-[in-plane-switching-[ips]-technology]-notebook-samsung-exynos-5-5250-170-ghz-snow-white-ano-silver-2gb-ram-arm-mali-t604-chrome-os-g6t29ua-aba]
Sharon J.
Moulton, AL
It is extremely easy to use. I use it for school just about every day. The battery life is really good and I can use it for school for a couple days before having to charge it. I’m very satisfied with its performance and definitely recommend as long as you don’t have to have Adobe Flash Player for anything.
Sam O.
Romeoville, IL
Fun and easy to use. I love the usb charger and the easy button to turn it on and off!
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
Great laptop! I’m a college student and this is the perfect laptop for me! Easy to use and lightweight making it easy to travel with! Love this laptop!
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
Great little chrome book. The touch screen was a feature I wasn’t sure I would be tempted to use but it is very useful considering we touch our phones for use! Really good purchase!
Taylor K.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love the chrome book it is very functional and small enough to take everywhere with you definitely recommend this to college students it is light and meets all expectations of a good computer. Overall satisfied.
natalie H.
Lakewood, OH
This is a great laptop for casual usage. I like it for Netflix, social media, and online shopping. I probably wouldn't use it for work or gaming purposes. The price seemed reasonable for me, and I really like the touch screen. I wish it would detach so I could use it as a thinner tablet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...