BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Design productivity and security. All in one. Set a new pace for your office productivity while demanding less from your IT team. Take on work more efficiently with a sleek PC designed to free your. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Business Desktop Proone 600 G1 All-in-one Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4690s 3.20 Ghz - Desktop - 4GB RAM - Intel Hd Graphics - Windows 7 Professionalenglish] - 21.5 Display - (g5r45ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?