BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Header / Model: ProDesk 600 G1 System Type: Personal Computer Cabinet Form Factor: Small Form Factor Processor / Type: Core i5 Processor / Clock Speed: 3.5 GHz Cache Memory Installed Size: 6MB Mai. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Business Desktop Prodesk 600 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4690 3.50 Ghz - Micro Tower - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-reader - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional (k1k46ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?