BY HEWLETT PACKARD

The desktop has evolved. Packed with integrated business-class performance and security this is HPs smallest business desktop yet. Efficiently crafted to save space and energy the HP Desktop Mini w. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Business Desktop Prodesk 600 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4590t 2 Ghz - Mini Pc - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hhd - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (k1k25ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?