Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Hewlett Packard Hp Business Desktop Prodesk 600 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4590t 2 Ghz - Mini Pc - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hhd - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (k1k25ut-aba)

Hewlett Packard Hp Business Desktop Prodesk 600 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-...

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Product Description

The desktop has evolved. Packed with integrated business-class performance and security this is HPs smallest business desktop yet. Efficiently crafted to save space and energy the HP Desktop Mini w. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Hewlett Packard Hp Business Desktop Prodesk 600 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4590t 2 Ghz - Mini Pc - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hhd - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (k1k25ut-aba)
Hewlett Packard Hp Business Desktop Prodesk 600 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4590t 2 Ghz - Mini Pc - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hhd - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (k1k25ut-aba)
Reviews (0)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us