BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Unclutter your desk with the ultra small HP ProDesk 400 Desktop Mini. Compact yet powerful, this next-gen mini PC packs the performance and industry leading security software you need to work effic. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Business Desktop Prodesk 400 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4160t 3.10 Ghz - Mini Pc - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (k6q61ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?