Hewlett Packard Hp Business Desktop Desktop Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4130 3.40 Ghz - Small Form Factor - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd 4400 Graphics - Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (e3u27ut-aba)

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Maximize your investment. Keep growing your business, not your expenses. The HP ProDesk 400 G1 Series offers expandable desktop PC options that meet your everyday business needs with enough room to grow. Watch your business flourish while maximizing the total cost of ownership-now that's a smart investment. Package Contents:; ProDesk 400 G1 Small Form Factor Business PC; Keyboard; Mouse HP Business Desktop ProDesk 400 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i3 i3-4130 3.4GHz - Small Form Factor is one of many Desktop Computers available through Office Depot. Made by HP. see more...