BY HEWLETT PACKARD

The fully functional HP 260 Desktop Mini PC delivers the benefit of space saving design that can grow with your business and is equipped with the essential tools you need at an affordable price. Pa. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Business Desktop 260 G1 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4210u 1.70 Ghz - Desktop Mini - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit [english] - (k6p22ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?