HP - 15.6" Laptop - AMD A6-Series - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Regal Purple

Is this product worth the price?
Is it good for work operation in office and out the office ? How thin is it? Does it download fast?
Love the color how much is it?
Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp - 15.6" Laptop - Amd A6-series - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Regal Purple!
How would you rate this product?
48818 Beacon Square Dr., Macomb, MI
This laptop first and foremost is great for the value. It has the features an average consumer would need with a reach into more intensive applications. With a bright and large screen, even the elderly would appreciate every pixel and be able to access their emails. Only gripe is an underpowered CPU but the rest gets high recommendation
Rush
I bought this laptop for my online college classes.  For the price it is a great laptop and for what i do on it, it is enough. If you are looking for something that is fast or for gaming this is not the right laptop. I would recommend this to anyone who is in college or even high school. It is great for those types of things.
Shelbyville
Love my laptop. Lots of room for downloads. High screen quality. Lightweight and durable. Good battery life, haven't had any issues with charging it. My laptop gets used daily and never fails to follow command, does not freeze up. I am super happy with the quality, durability and overall performance.
This was my second laptop from my 1st brand which qas a toshiba compare the two this was ok it had ok amound of space and price was good for it battery life is ehh not the greatest but it did the work runs ok just have to remove unneccessay programs after but battery nlt greatest
United States
I've had this laptop for almost a year and have to say that it's great! I've used a few other brands laptops and they've always been slow or constantly laggy despite my attempts to fix it. This one has nice graphics and it's easy to use. And the battery lasts quite a while.
San Jose, CA
What to say about this laptop - it works just like any other laptop. Reasonably priced, works well, does not hang like some laptops I've used before. It is also very lightweight. A good buy overall -got a good deal during thanksgiving. Cant do without a computer in this age.
Fargo, ND
Techie Expert Level 2
This laptop is awesome! Works for great for the everyday. It exceeds my expectations greatly. Way better than I thought it would. I can't think of anything that would improve this laptop. Works better than other brands I highly recommend it to others.
Ward, AR
I love my laptop. I got it mainly for school amd it does wonders . i use it everyday for hours and it lasts a good while on the battery i would like to see better customization for making it more personal . but i would recommend it to anyone
Fort Wayne
I love using my HP laptop. We homeschool our middle son and it performs very well for all the things he has to do or the things that he has to research for school. I would buy another if anything happened to the laptop that we have now
Norfolk
 This is a cool product and I love the fact that you can touch the screen .   It is very simple to you the only issue I have is that it slows down and I have to restart the laptop every now and then .  But for the price of it it’s a great laptop and it comes with a charger and in different colors .