Hewlett Packard 7Hewlett Packard 7
Hewlett Packard 7

Hewlett Packard 7" 32GB Stream Quad Core Tablet

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

HP S7-5701 7" 32GB Stream Quad Core Tablet see more...

Hewlett Packard 7
Hewlett Packard 7" 32GB Stream Quad Core Tablet
Lena L.
This is a great all around tablet! It's comparable to a kindle but does so much more! I love that I have the features of apps but can also use it as a computer! I'm able to have my kindle app and read but them switch to my work email and access my work files if needed!
Angie R.
New Castle, DE
I absolutely love this tablet. This is basically a tini computer. You can do anything you want on this. Some people say that its screen is too small, but of course I don't use this as my main computer, so it's perfect. I mostly use it to take it to the university and work. This is my faithful friend who follows me anywhere I go. I am very glad I bought this product.
Margie B.
Farmville, NC
This tablet is really great...and for the price u can't go wrong especially because its running a full version of windows 8.1 and there is an update for windows 10.1 so that is very good. Even if u have a keyboard case then it will be a small very portable computer.
Francisco R.
doral
Execelente tablet, muy buen funcionaniento rapida confiabke y muy ligera, buena para llevarla de viaje