Hess Select Chardonnay 2013

by Hess Select

Hess Select 2013 Chardonnay.

Monterey county.

Alc. 13.3% by vol.

Is this a good price for quality? I don't mind paying for wine but want a nice clean crispy flavor. Not too sweet.
Is this dry or fruity?
I only like red wine but i would like to try different kinds is this good and worth buying it
Start your review of Hess Select Chardonnay 2013!
Key west, fl
I love this cabernet! It is full bodied. I buy this wine when I want to splurge on a wine I know I love.
Bloomington , Ca
Great wine while on a budget very affordable can be found in your local market! Perfect for light meals.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Chardonnay is the perfect summer drink and this is the best brand. Light and airy and hits just the spot
Marlborough, MA
So yummy definitely a line to check out my nose out there want something good and Chloe it's perfect
Wellington, FL
I love this wine, I also love their collections, it’s so smooth and is high in alcohol percentage.
Kissimmee, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Me encanta es muy buen acompañante para selectos platos o simplemente si quieres tomarte una copa !
Boca raton , FL
Love this wine it's full bodied and amazing taste, packaging is immaculate and taste is even better
Edinburg, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Very good, I wasn't a fan before of Chardonnay but this is amazing! Had a few glasses and loved it!
Deer River, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I like this product .. Bit I'm more for stronger things :). But its well enough a good product !
Chardonnay is one of my favorites! It's very hard to beat and Hess makes it even more delicious!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...