Hess Select Chardonnay 2013

by Hess Select

Hess Select 2013 Chardonnay.

Monterey county.

Alc. 13.3% by vol.

Is this a good price for quality? I don't mind paying for wine but want a nice clean crispy flavor. Not too sweet.
Is this dry or fruity?
I only like red wine but i would like to try different kinds is this good and worth buying it
Start your review of Hess Select Chardonnay 2013!
Palisades Pk, NJ
This is a pretty great Cabernet. Many of the other reviews say it's pretty cheap, but it's typically around $20 around me - so not overly cheap, but reasonable. Even so, it's a pretty good value. It's quite smooth and pairs great with pasta.
Dover, NH
I didn’t like this as much as I expected... it’s a bit more on the expensive side for me so I think I had really high hopes. If you’re new to wine like me, you probably won’t like this. However, if you love reds you’ll probably find this tasty!
Saint Louis, MO
This is the smoothest red I've ever drank in America! This almost reminds me of drinking wine in Spain- it's smooth and goes down easy. I chose the Hess because I've had the Chardonnay Hess and I've loved it. It's been 4 days since I opened it, and its still good to drink!
Vegetarian, Organic, Low Carb
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like this when we have it at my work it does have a good flavor and most chardonnays do but this one it's not the best but it's a good wine to have with a chicken dish I also like to cook with his type of wine and we do offer different dishes with this one I'm at work
Dairy Free
Washington, DC
Good value wine, definitely not the best but helps if you are on a budget and want to add a little distinction to your dinner. It's not to sweet or too bitter I actually would use it to decorate or add body to some cocktails.
Paleo, Low Carb
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
It's a great white wine. It's a great summer wine when entertaining. Everyone loves it as it is a crisp and classic flavor. It seems like an expensive wine but it's pretty affordable! I found it at a local liquor store
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Tega Cay, SC
This is one of my go to Chardonnays. I drink white white exclusively during the summer. It's too hot for reds in South Carolina! It's a great Chardonnay for the price and if I am serving it to friends, someone always asks where they can get it. Love it!
Marion , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am not crazy about it but it's not totally horrible. Strong taste and smell for my sensitive nose. However I know many of my friends that really loved this and would sip on it all night long lol. They loved it.
Crowley , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Huge fan of Chardonnay for the price this one was amazing not sweet not bitter not too dry just perfect to me anyway I will probably buy again, the packaging makes it easier to find when out so that's awesome I would recommend this
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Hess is an excellent brand of wine. I'm not a huge fan of Chardonnay but if it's Hess then I'm all in! This tastes great with shrimp cocktail, sauerkraut and a plate of green olives - does that sound like a weird combo? Because it's fantastic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...