Hess Select Chardonnay 2013

by Hess Select

Hess Select 2013 Chardonnay.

Monterey county.

Alc. 13.3% by vol.

Is this a good price for quality? I don't mind paying for wine but want a nice clean crispy flavor. Not too sweet.
Is this dry or fruity?
I only like red wine but i would like to try different kinds is this good and worth buying it
Start your review of Hess Select Chardonnay 2013!
Los Angeles, CA
Got to say - this is a great bottle of wine. Perfect for when you need something a touch fancier but still not breaking the bank. Very crisp and I have found it is widely enjoyed. Love this wine with a good cheese plate or to celebrate with friends.
Kansas City, MO
This is an okay dinner wine. A little sweet, a little bitter. It's okay. Not my favorite- but not a total stinker either. It's nicely packaged. Looks nice enough. I would buy it again. It's a good value.
Good stuff! My mom's friend loves this stuff, great quality, great price, good for those that love this type of stuff! I recommend it for anyone that loves to drink. Pretty good price tooo! The quality is outstanding
Atlanta, GA
Great wine at a great price. You can usually catch this for under $15. This is great for summer Sangrias or a pool party. It's crisp and lite with a fruity tropics kind of taste. One of my go to wines
Hess whines are all very delicious. I like this chardonnay because it's not too 'buttery' or okay. It has a little sweetness but otherwise very refreshing. It's got great flavor and quality for it's price point.
Very good! I had some the other night while watching a movie. I've never liked Chardonnay so this was a surprise to me. It met my expectations; the value was nice. I would purchase for myself. I really enjoyed it!
Duluth, MN
I love this wine. Not too sweet, but still a lot of flavor. Great for a warm summer night with friends. It's also a good price- not cheap, but won't break the bank. It has a wonderful buttery flavor.
Philadelphia , PA
I buy this chardonnay for dinner party's, like Christmas, Thanksgiving etc. Also good for a date night with the hubby. It's crisp and light and goes best with chocolate.
No Special Diet
You can keep it classy and tasteful with this selection of Chardonnay. Great white wine that can be pared with fish or chicken. Very smooth to drink and affordable!
Madera, CA
Hess is one of my favorite brands of Wine, this one is a smooth not overly sour, tart, aftertaste. Its smooth and if i don't finish the bottle i make shrimp scampi with it the next day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...