BY HESS SELECT

Hess Select 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon.

North coast.

Alc. 13.5% by vol. see more...

• Does anyone know where this can be bought??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah W.
Kingston, RI
I didn’t like this as much as I expected... it’s a bit more on the expensive side for me so I think I had really high hopes. If you’re new to wine like me, you probably won’t like this. However, if you love reds you’ll probably find this tasty!
Brittany S.
paramus, NJ
This is a pretty great Cabernet. Many of the other reviews say it's pretty cheap, but it's typically around $20 around me - so not overly cheap, but reasonable. Even so, it's a pretty good value. It's quite smooth and pairs great with pasta.
Monica L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the smoothest red I've ever drank in America! This almost reminds me of drinking wine in Spain- it's smooth and goes down easy. I chose the Hess because I've had the Chardonnay Hess and I've loved it. It's been 4 days since I opened it, and its still good to drink!
Brittany W.
This is one of our favorite Cabernets. It's affordable and is one of our go-to red wines. It's full-bodied, yet not too strong and doesn't have a bad aftertaste.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Love the taste and its not expensive at all some people use it for cooking as well I say use it for what ever cooking or urself it has a great taste
Ivette E.
This is definitely my favorite Cabernets It's cheap affordable and is a go-to wine not too strong and doesn't have a bad aftertaste.
Alice W.
Wylie, TX
This has become my favorite red wine. It is very smooth and mellow. It's an absolute must and usually costs less than $15.
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
I tried this at a restaurant recently and fell in love. This is my new favorite Cabernet! Will be purchasing again.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
I love this cabernet! It is full bodied. I buy this wine when I want to splurge on a wine I know I love.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
Does anyone know where this can be bought??