Hesh Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil 200ml uploaded by Yajhayra M.

BY HESH

Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil has a unique natural formulation containing Shikakai with other natural ingredients, which cleans the flow of sebum on your scalp preventing dandruff and hair fall, leaving your hair clean soft and healthy from root to tip. It... see more...

Yajhayra M.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
This oil works great on my curly natural hair. The bottle has 250 ml / 8.46 fl oz so it last a very long time. Can be used as a hot oil treatment as well. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is, it has a red color to the oil. Which can be messy.
Bianca B.
This oil is amazing for hair growth and smells like syrup lol I used it a couple of times a week just on my scalp and my hair has had tremendous growth in a month's time. I shaved my sides off then used this and within a month not even my hair is a gripable length.