He's Just Not That Into You

by Ken Kwapis

Remember that really cute guy who said he'd call...and didn't? Maybe "He's Just Not That into You." An all-star cast looks for love and finds laughs in this savvy, sexy, right-now rom-com. Based on the runaway (like some guys you know) bestseller by Sex and the City series writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, Hes Just Not That into You sparkles with zingy aha moments any survivor of the dating wars will recognize. See it with someone you'd like to love.

Which character did you like best?
What's your favorite scene?
Worth watching? should I watch it?
Start your review of He's Just Not That Into You!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My mom and I love watching this movie whenever we have a girls night in.in reviews
This movie has a great plot,and all the big name actors do a really great job.It's a good movie when your hanging out with girls and having a nice white or red wine,and eating a lot of good junk food.in reviews
One of my favorite chick flicks to watch with my girlfriends.in reviews
It's a really cute movie with a good plot.in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
He's Just Not That Into You uploaded by Kellen H.
I found this movie so funny and true! I liked that I related to some of the characters and the storyline was so entertaining! I watched it on cable and loved it! I would watch again because when I dated, it gave me some good tips! It’s a must watch movie! Especially if you are single!
Erica A.
I love this movie. It's so cute and has some great actors and actresses in it
I love this movie. It's so cute and has some great actors and actresses in it
Janett J.
Love this movie, how the girl got so delusional lol but again is a hollowed movie and she ends with her love.
Casey P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I don't know if it's just because it's overplayed on tv, but this one is just okay. It does have a happy ending though, which I feel is a must have in a romantic comedy.
member-06439
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of those movies that they play over and over on TBS and this is one of movies that I would keep watching over and over 😁 I never get tired of it. I think I like that there are so many individual stories that all fit together. It’s entertaining.
Maria M.
Schenectady, NY
A funny rom-com about dating and falling in and out of love. The movie follows the lives of three female co-workers Gigi (who is desperate and can't get any guy), Janine (who married her college boyfriend, whose husband happens to have an affair) and Anna (who has been dating the same guy for 7 years and he doesn't want to get married). You think from the title of the movie that this is a man bashing movie but it's quite the opposite. The men turn out well in this movie (apart from Bradley Cooper). Anyway, the women in the movie are deranged, paranoid, insecure and freaky. In comparison, the men are quite normal and straightforward. Star-studded cast. I was disappointed Drew Barrymore didn't have a bigger role as she is great in rom-com. Drew has the best lines, though. Her scenes involving the voicemail and MySpace guy are hilarious. Scarlett looks amazing. Jennifer Connelly usually plays more serious roles but does well in this rom-com. Jennifer Aniston is in her element in her stereotypical rom-com role. If you liked 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' you will like this movie too. Everyone will be able to identify with at least one of the characters. There's a mixed bag.
Kerrie C.
Farmingdale, NY
Such a great movie to watch with the girls while drinking some wine! Such different plots within the movie that one of your girls are sure to relate to, I know I can! The acting is great, such a great cast & sure to make you laugh, cry & relate! Would absolutely recommend, I never get sick of this movie!
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
One of my favorite chick flicks. I love to watch this movie on a girls night, or with my boyfriend. I love the actors in the movie. It has a great story line and I really enjoyed the movie the entire time. I was never bored or lost interest in this movie.
katheryne P.
Levittown, NY
One of my favorite romantic comedies of all time. Along with "Going The Distance" and that's mainly because Justin Long stars in both of those movies. The actors are great in this movie and it's really funny and charming. A great movie to watch with the girls. 10/10 would recommend.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
I absolutely love this movie the plot the celebs in this movie are actually perfect! I've seen this movie more than 5 times