Herstyler Zebra Professional Curling Iron 25mm curler uploaded by Ashleigh D.

BY HERSTYLER

Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Gladewater, TX
Best curling wand I have used hands down. Creates beautiful curles that last me 2 days! I got suckered in at a kiosk at the mall and I'm glad I did! I always get complements every time i wear my hair curled. So far it has lasted me 2 years, but as long as you take care of the cord it won't short out on you. Very happy about my purchase!
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
I didn't really like this curling wand. It was hard to use and didn't come with temperature control. It was affordable and it did work.
Ry B.
Ry B.
I have a couple different curling wands, this one is my go to! I love the different looks of the curls you can do depending on your wrap. My hair stays curled all day although I do suggest a heat resistant glove as it is easy to burn your fingers while wrapping
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
This is the size u want to use if you like the kim kncurls if you have thick curly hair then this isnfor youniy works wonders for mine on amaOn for 15$
Sarnav S.
Sarnav S.
was the whole curling process fast and easy or id you have to hold you hair for a while???