Herstyler Zebra Professional Curling Iron 25mm curler uploaded by Ashleigh D.

BY HERSTYLER

Ry B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a couple different curling wands, this one is my go to! I love the different looks of the curls you can do depending on your wrap. My hair stays curled all day although I do suggest a heat resistant glove as it is easy to burn your fingers while wrapping
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the size u want to use if you like the kim kncurls if you have thick curly hair then this isnfor youniy works wonders for mine on amaOn for 15$
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like this curling wand. It was hard to use and didn't come with temperature control. It was affordable and it did work.
Ashleigh D.
Gladewater, TX
Best curling wand I have used hands down. Creates beautiful curles that last me 2 days! I got suckered in at a kiosk at the mall and I'm glad I did! I always get complements every time i wear my hair curled. So far it has lasted me 2 years, but as long as you take care of the cord it won't short out on you. Very happy about my purchase!
Sarnav S.
was the whole curling process fast and easy or id you have to hold you hair for a while???