Herstyler Zebra Professional Curling Iron 25mm curler uploaded by Ashleigh D.

BY HERSTYLER

Horses are known for their free spirit, but there is one are wilder than all others. The zebra walks to the beat of its own drum, defiantly beautiful and rebellious, standing out among the neutral palette of the African plains, its bold pattern unlike... see more...

Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love HerStyler Zebra Professional curling iron 25mm curler , It’s Perfect for Me. I Definitely recommend This Product. Super Affordable and Pretty. Thanks Guys
Vanessa D.
West Springfield, MA
I have the matching straightener to go with the wand, and I love the set these things last forever, heat up instantly, have high temperatures and have lifetime warranties...worth the extra $$$$
RyAnna B.
I have a couple different curling wands, this one is my go to! I love the different looks of the curls you can do depending on your wrap. My hair stays curled all day although I do suggest a heat resistant glove as it is easy to burn your fingers while wrapping
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Worst wand ever! It beats unevenly, sometimes doesn’t heat at all. When I first got it, I liked it then I felt the uneven heat distribution it curled my hair but not evenly.
Ashleigh D.
Gladewater, TX
Best curling wand I have used hands down. Creates beautiful curles that last me 2 days! I got suckered in at a kiosk at the mall and I'm glad I did! I always get complements every time i wear my hair curled. So far it has lasted me 2 years, but as long as you take care of the cord it won't short out on you. Very happy about my purchase!
Evangelina P.
This is the size u want to use if you like the kim kncurls if you have thick curly hair then this isnfor youniy works wonders for mine on amaOn for 15$
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
I didn't really like this curling wand. It was hard to use and didn't come with temperature control. It was affordable and it did work.
jois h.
Belfield, ND
It was an okay one to use.. but I didn't like oh it took forever to do my daughters hair.. I didn't trust it at all on her hair..
Kristen C.
Tempe, AZ
This curling iron is almost better than other high end ones I have used. It curled quickly and lasted all day
Sarnav S.
was the whole curling process fast and easy or id you have to hold you hair for a while???