Herstyler Zebra Professional Curling Iron 25mm curler uploaded by Ashleigh D.

BY HERSTYLER

Buy on Jet.com
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love HerStyler Zebra Professional curling iron 25mm curler , It’s Perfect for Me. I Definitely recommend This Product. Super Affordable and Pretty. Thanks Guys
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Worst wand ever! It beats unevenly, sometimes doesn’t heat at all. When I first got it, I liked it then I felt the uneven heat distribution it curled my hair but not evenly.
Ry B.
I have a couple different curling wands, this one is my go to! I love the different looks of the curls you can do depending on your wrap. My hair stays curled all day although I do suggest a heat resistant glove as it is easy to burn your fingers while wrapping
Ashleigh D.
Gladewater, TX
Best curling wand I have used hands down. Creates beautiful curles that last me 2 days! I got suckered in at a kiosk at the mall and I'm glad I did! I always get complements every time i wear my hair curled. So far it has lasted me 2 years, but as long as you take care of the cord it won't short out on you. Very happy about my purchase!
Evangelina P.
This is the size u want to use if you like the kim kncurls if you have thick curly hair then this isnfor youniy works wonders for mine on amaOn for 15$
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
I didn't really like this curling wand. It was hard to use and didn't come with temperature control. It was affordable and it did work.
Kristen C.
Tempe, AZ
This curling iron is almost better than other high end ones I have used. It curled quickly and lasted all day
Aya S.
Dubai, Dubai
I would never pick any other heat curler!
It makes perfect curls that holds for long and lets not forget how cute it looks!
Sarnav S.
was the whole curling process fast and easy or id you have to hold you hair for a while???