Herstyler Vitamin E Hair Serum, 2 Ounce uploaded by Halszka K.

BY HERSTYLER

Chloe C.
Tampa
If you repeatedly use heat styling products, you need this serum. A little really does go a long way, and this is coming from someone who had a habit of breaking brushes with the thickness of her hair. Just one pump either before using the heat styling item or, preferably, immediately after showering and while my hair was still wet, and my hair would be silky smooth before and after blowdrying and flat ironing- daily. As in, no breakage or heat damage, not even split ends. If you wash your hair every other day and only use the serum then (as I did), and one bottle can last you over a year. The only reason I don't use it as much now is because I've recently embraced my curls and let them free, and i mostly used it to protect from heat damage and dry hair follicles.
Patricia B.
Bay Point, CA
I tried this as a sample from one of the kiosks at my mall. It was a tiny packet but a little went a long way. It smells AMAZING. I love applying this to my hair, specifically on the ends. My hair feels instantly moisturized and is less prone to breakage. I would love to try it again but this time a full size bottle!
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
I absolutely will not touch another hair serum. It works for curly or straight days. A little goes a long way, and it is affordable as hell if you go through Amazon!
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I got Herstyler sample over 4 years ago in one of the shopping malls. Since then I use it :). One bottle literally last me a year. It is perfect when put on dry hair ends keeping them fresh & shiny. It has smooth consistency and a fantastic smell! :)
Raquel S.
Hot Springs, AR
Unlike MANY hair serums, this serum doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or heavy. It's AMAZING & smells AMAZING. My hair is instantly silky-smooth & incredibly soft with a perfect shine.
Cherry L.
Oakland, CA
This serum is very silky and light, its not too oily nor greasy. Its a nice finish for the tips. It has a pleasent hint of fragrance, not overwhelmimg.
Madilyn B.
Barrie
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this product (I believe it’s this one) off amazon and I can’t begin to tell you how awesome it is. The packaging is very nice, it makes your hair VERY soft and silky, repairs split ends and has an OKAY smell. It is a little bit pricey but it’s very much worth the money I highly suggest this product!
Glorihect Z.
Me encanta este producto es super bueno y de excelente calidad para tu uso diario 100% recomendado
Morgan L.
How well does this work? Does it leave your hair oily
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Does this stuff work on thin bleached damaged hair? And how does it make your hair feel?