BY HERSTYLER

Our extra thin, lightweight 1" wide pink and purple hair irons can be used for straightening and curling as well. Feminine, sleek design and colors to straighten or curl your hair with ease. Tourmaline plates produce Negative ions, a new technology which helps eliminate frizz leaving your hair smooth-looking and soft to the touch, generating six times more negative irons than an ordinary ceramic hair styling iron. Pink/Purple 1" irons  reach 440 degrees Fahrenheit for faster styling and can be used on any type or texture of hair to either straighten or curl. Pink/Purple 1" uses dual voltage so it won t get left behind on travels overseas, and a simple on/off switch to begin or complete styling. Tourmaline Hair Straightener, 1", Purple see more...

• How do you order a package 1 Answers
  • it looks cute but i wonder is it recommendable to use it if i hav...2 Answers
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Brooke V.
Montrose, CO
I was given my HerStyler as a gift from the hubby. I love it so much. I feel like it doesn't damage my hair the way my old iron did. I love using it to make really loose curls. What amazes me is I have long fine hair that usually won't hold a style. But with my Her styler it holds the style without any product!
Ayla V.
Using a hair straightener is part of my daily routine. I first purchased one at the local Walmart and have since then fell in love. I won't go a day without using it. My hair is super thick so it takes a bit to straighten it but I love it.
Antonia F.
Alexandria , VA
Love the way it works. Don't get me wrong, but I don't like the way it makes your hair smell. I rather use something else than have my hair smell like burnt hair all day long.
Natalia H.
Amazing! I love that this warms up so quickly. Great when your in a hurry, and it's box is heat resistant. The cord is long and they come in a variety of colors.
Jasey  F.
LOVE my her styler! I have always been committed to another straightener brand, but now that I started using this one I will never go back. Works great on fine hair, as well as thick hair! The her styler products go well with this!
raquelle c.
My hair is extremely long and thick but with this it holds its curl all day and night!! I can perfectly curl all my hair with this flat iron in less than 15 minutes!!
Kaitlyn B.
Columbia, SC
this product is good for my hair when i flat iron or curl it. it always makes my hair have volume to it as also. i would recommend this product
Stephany M.
San Antonio, TX
I got my herstyler at the mall in one of the middle booths. I thought it was a scam, but this straightener works great and lasts a long time!
it looks cute but i wonder is it recommendable to use it if i have thin hair?
Hannah C.
Nelson
How do you order a package