Add a Photo

By HERSTYLER
#435 in Hair Straighteners
Pink Professional straightening and curling iron. Designed for straightening or curling with unique 1" titanium plates. Heats up to 440 degrees Fahrenheit within seconds for fast results. High-end, comfortable and easy to use. Specially narrow plates and narrow edge for curling purposes. Our innovative Floating plate technology Titanium plates are designed to facilitate styling without pulling or damaging your hair. Just like our Tourmaline plates, our Titanium tourmaline plates produce negative ions, a new technology which helps eliminate frizz leaving your hair smooth-looking and soft to the  touch, generating six times more negative irons than an ordinary ceramic hair styling iron. Titanium  uses dual voltage so it won t get left behind on travels overseas, and a simple on/off switch to begin or.
shelby B.
shelby B.
Killeen, TX
My hairstylist told me to try a titanium straightener for my hair - I have fine hair but a lot of it. I deal with static and frizzy hair and they told me that the ceramic iron will make that worse. Totally love this and it was half the cost of the ceramic straightener!! This makes my hair more shiny, and limits the static.
Liliana P.
Liliana P.
this is a product i havent used in a long time as i have recently been leaving my hair out natural. but this straightner works great. it doesnt overheat and leaves the hair smooth and soft
Misty S.
Misty S.
Typical straightener, i got mine for 15 in a wholesale retailer so for 15 bucks i really cant complain it doesnt overheat, it heats up quick and my hair doesnt wrap around and tangle in the plates as some straighteners do to me
Tara G.
Tara G.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This flat iron has been my reliable straightener for years! It heats up quickly and I've never had an issue with heat damage. The temperature is adjustable and the color is cute.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Love this one too! its great and just a hair smaller than the ceramic one.  There is not heat control so be weary about that. Still love it tho!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Potsdam, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is a life saver. It's so affordable and straightens so quickly and efficiently.
Hannia Q.
Hannia Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
This is such a good straightener!
I like it because it's really easy to work with plus, it does a good job
Kaitlin A.
Kaitlin A.
I have a her-styler straightening iron with gold plates. What is the difference between the regular gold plates and titanium plates?