BY HERSTYLER

Pink Professional straightening and curling iron. Designed for straightening or curling with unique 1" titanium plates. Heats up to 440 degrees Fahrenheit within seconds for fast results. High-end, comfortable and easy to use. Specially narrow plates and narrow edge for curling purposes. Our innovative Floating plate technology Titanium plates are designed to facilitate styling without pulling or damaging your hair. Just like our Tourmaline plates, our Titanium tourmaline plates produce negative ions, a new technology which helps eliminate frizz leaving your hair smooth-looking and soft to the  touch, generating six times more negative irons than an ordinary ceramic hair styling iron. Titanium  uses dual voltage so it won t get left behind on travels overseas, and a simple on/off switch to begin or. see more...

• I have a her-styler straightening iron with gold plates. ...1 Answers
carol s.
United States
Wow, I really don't know where to begin. This product is so great. I love it! I will never be more amazed at the quality and the care of this hair straightener. It straightens my hair the way I want it and there is less heat damage. It heats up quickly and works excellent.
Olivia  D.
Fostoria, OH
This is seriously the best straightener on the market. I bought mine years ago and won’t let it go. I use it almost everyday and it works so well on my curly hair. I would for sure recommend this to everyone!
sälmā /.
orlando
I love this straightener. I have curly hair so generally straightening my hair can be pretty difficult, although with this straightener it takes me 30 minutes maximum. The price is also really good for the quality .
Abigail S.
Bozeman, MT
This straightener gets the work done; sometimes you do have to go over certain areas a few times. It doesn't have a heat adjuster so that would be a nice addition. I have had it for years now and it is probably time to invest in a new one. I use this tool to straighten and curl my hair just about everyday and it is super easy to use! This is a really great basic tool for everyone.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
fyijbghj g.
This is one of my favorite hair straighteners I've used. I bought this item from the middle of the mall , where the ladies will try the product on you, they will curl or straighten your hair. I ended up getting this one cuz you can use it as a straightener or curler. I've had it for 6 years now and it still works great.
Misty S.
Typical straightener, i got mine for 15 in a wholesale retailer so for 15 bucks i really cant complain it doesnt overheat, it heats up quick and my hair doesnt wrap around and tangle in the plates as some straighteners do to me
shelby B.
Killeen, TX
My hairstylist told me to try a titanium straightener for my hair - I have fine hair but a lot of it. I deal with static and frizzy hair and they told me that the ceramic iron will make that worse. Totally love this and it was half the cost of the ceramic straightener!! This makes my hair more shiny, and limits the static.
Tara G.
This flat iron has been my reliable straightener for years! It heats up quickly and I've never had an issue with heat damage. The temperature is adjustable and the color is cute.
Liliana P.
this is a product i havent used in a long time as i have recently been leaving my hair out natural. but this straightner works great. it doesnt overheat and leaves the hair smooth and soft
Kaitlin A.
I have a her-styler straightening iron with gold plates. What is the difference between the regular gold plates and titanium plates?