Herstyler Titanium Black Titanium Flat Iron, Black uploaded by All'a I.

BY HERSTYLER

Dixie W.
Williamsburg
This is a tool that I do not have to use often. I do love that it makes my hair shine when I use it. I personally have straight hair but it adds a lot of texture to my hair by making it look smooth and seamless.
Kendal B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I got one of these at the mall one time from the annoying little kiosk carts... best purchase ever, although it was a little pricey. I ended up dropping it and shattering the plates... found the same exact one on amazon for like 1/3 the price. I've had the same straightener for like 5 years.
Chante B.
Encino, CA
This leaves my hair shiny and straightens my hair immediately. Definitely use a heat protectant, because it will damage your hair with how well it works. Their curling wand is amazing, too. These products work well!!
Eae W.
I've had this straightener for 8 years and is one of the best I've used! I love how silky my hair feels once it's straightened and how quickly it heats up. I had a brief struggle with sticker shock because of the price, but considering how long I've had it, it's worth every penny. Now if only I could manage to master using it to curl my hair...
Manminder S.
Milford, CT
I really wanted to like this but I really don't. It damages my hairs and doesn't hold the style. What else I should say!! This product is a trash
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA
I got a gray deal at a kiosk in the mall that made this purchase worth it. I've had it for a long time and it still works great. Gets very hot
All'a I.
I have thick and curly hair and I find that this item was able to flatten my hair out perfectly even at the roots and at the ends which I love!
This was well worth the money. I've had it for years and the phone it creates on my hair is hands down gorgeous. Highly recommended.
Toni C.
Jonesboro, AR
Best straightener I’ve ever owned. I own two, and they have lasted me years. I also own the curling wand that is great, as well.
Jessie T.
Amazing product, I am even thinking about getting another one. Everyone in my house loves this iron
Aida G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cuánto cuesta y dónde la puedo conseguir?
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
How well does this work on thick curly hair?