Herstyler Titanium Black Titanium Flat Iron, Black uploaded by All'a I.

BY HERSTYLER

Valeria V.
This is my second herstyler. The first one I owned for several years and shared with my sisters. It would of lasted lomger but we would drop it and the ceramic plates broke on the sides. This is an inexpensive flat iron you can order on Amazon for about $25. It heats up to like 400 degrees and it leaves your hair nice and shiny.
Shilo B.
I use this product a lot as I usually have frizzy lion hair when I wake up, so this is my holy grail to keep my hair nice and tame. Then when I’m done, if I want nice curls, I spray some coconut serum on (from OGX) and use this flat iron to make beach waves in my hair. So, it’s super versatile, light in weight and doesn’t take up much space.
Antonia H.
Cloverdale , CA
It is good quality. My inlt issue is that it causes my hair to smell bad after straightening it. I have normal thick hair, but I’m always concerned about it smelling bad. I bought it at the mall.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
This is a tool that I do not have to use often. I do love that it makes my hair shine when I use it. I personally have straight hair but it adds a lot of texture to my hair by making it look smooth and seamless.
Kendal B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I got one of these at the mall one time from the annoying little kiosk carts... best purchase ever, although it was a little pricey. I ended up dropping it and shattering the plates... found the same exact one on amazon for like 1/3 the price. I've had the same straightener for like 5 years.
Chante B.
West Hills, CA
This leaves my hair shiny and straightens my hair immediately. Definitely use a heat protectant, because it will damage your hair with how well it works. Their curling wand is amazing, too. These products work well!!
Eae W.
I've had this straightener for 8 years and is one of the best I've used! I love how silky my hair feels once it's straightened and how quickly it heats up. I had a brief struggle with sticker shock because of the price, but considering how long I've had it, it's worth every penny. Now if only I could manage to master using it to curl my hair...
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I really wanted to like this but I really don't. It damages my hairs and doesn't hold the style. What else I should say!! This product is a trash
Elyse S.
Irvine , CA
I got a gray deal at a kiosk in the mall that made this purchase worth it. I've had it for a long time and it still works great. Gets very hot
All'a I.
I have thick and curly hair and I find that this item was able to flatten my hair out perfectly even at the roots and at the ends which I love!
Aida G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cuánto cuesta y dónde la puedo conseguir?
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
How well does this work on thick curly hair?