by HerStyler

Herstyler super styler's is an advanced and innovative much ceramic styler. iron heats up in a second.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HerStyler Superstyler Onyx Hair Straightener 1.25 inch Ceramic Plates with Free Black Tool Holder!
Hercules , CA
My favorite hair straighter. I’ve had a few. The only one I buy. Since I use it soooo much I’ve had to buy another one because I broke the wire but that’s just wear and tare.
I had bought this straightener in college while looking for something cheap and effective. I don't remember where I bought it exactly but it was online to save me some more bucks. This straightener surpassed my expectations, couldn't believe how easy it made to straighten my thick curly hair, for first time it didn't took me forever, 30mins and I was all done for my mid-back long hair. It heats up pretty quickly and has different temperature setting. Would definitely recommend this and it's a steal for under $50.
Lake Oswego, OR
This hair straightener is wonderful! There is a kiosk at the local mall that sells this for about $220, but I found it for about $20 on Amazon and I've loved it ever since. You really don't even need to put on full heat.
One of the only mall kiosk gimmicks that I think are really nice. Leaves my hair sleek and straight, but more importantly--really really soft. It straightens on the first pass through, so it shortens your routine in the morning. I would recommend this, but only during the holidays with the deals.
Richmond Hill, GA
Amazing results that last more than 24hrs even in the humidity in the south!! This is by far my favorite styler. Always get tons of compliments on my hair when I use it. Like with any new device it may take a few attempts to master use based on your own hair, but girl, it's worth it!! Probably one of the best kept secrets to gorgeous hair!!
I love this straightener. It gets super hot and works on my hair. My hair is super thick and frizzy so most straighteners do not work for me. This one gets the job done and it takes me about 20 minutes.
Knoxville, TN
I LOVE this straighter. Works super well and gets the job done quickly. Doesn't get too hot where it burns your hair but gets hot enough to straighten it quickly.
Eglin afb, Fl
I use this straightener everyday, almost. I've had it for over 3 years. It works very well haven't had any issues. I like how the heat is adjustable although it's always at it's max!
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Daingerfield
Great straightener. It's lasted me 7 years. Doesn't fry my hair. Comes in many different colors. I have wavy hair and it straightens it without a problem

Looking for your answer?