HerStyler Superstyler Onyx Hair Straightener 1.25 inch Ceramic Plates with Free Black Tool Holder

BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler super styler's is an advanced and innovative much ceramic styler. iron heats up in a second. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Riya J.
I had bought this straightener in college while looking for something cheap and effective. I don't remember where I bought it exactly but it was online to save me some more bucks. This straightener surpassed my expectations, couldn't believe how easy it made to straighten my thick curly hair, for first time it didn't took me forever, 30mins and I was all done for my mid-back long hair. It heats up pretty quickly and has different temperature setting. Would definitely recommend this and it's a steal for under $50.
Alexandria B.
One of the only mall kiosk gimmicks that I think are really nice. Leaves my hair sleek and straight, but more importantly--really really soft. It straightens on the first pass through, so it shortens your routine in the morning. I would recommend this, but only during the holidays with the deals.
JoAnn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Amazing results that last more than 24hrs even in the humidity in the south!! This is by far my favorite styler. Always get tons of compliments on my hair when I use it. Like with any new device it may take a few attempts to master use based on your own hair, but girl, it's worth it!! Probably one of the best kept secrets to gorgeous hair!!
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this straightener. My ex got it for me back in 2008, and I used it until the day it died, about 2013. I promptly ordered myself a new one and have been using it since. I haven't had an issue with build up, heat, or anything. I love to use it to curl my hair also!
Jessica A.
Lake Oswego, OR
This hair straightener is wonderful! There is a kiosk at the local mall that sells this for about $220, but I found it for about $20 on Amazon and I've loved it ever since. You really don't even need to put on full heat.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
Love my Herstyler hair straightener. Got it after I got caught up at a mall kiosk for a demo. I was hooked. Leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft, smooth and has a lovely shine.
Ashley H.
Daingerfield
Great straightener. It's lasted me 7 years. Doesn't fry my hair. Comes in many different colors. I have wavy hair and it straightens it without a problem
Veronica R.
Love these brand of hair straighteners. I love how nice smooth and straight my hair turns out and how I can adjust the heat for my hair
Esmeralda R.
Connell, WA
Not the best for the price its sold for i was expecting a better quality. I will not repurchase.
May M.
I have really really really curly hair. This has been a lifesaver for me since I made the mistake of getting bangs. It completely straightens my hair and it lasts. It is very good for GHD curls. I recommend it