BY HERSTYLER

Blue. The Superstyler is our latest HerStyler addition to the hair straightening revolution. Onyx ceramic plates guarantee smooth straightening motion without pulling or breaking of hair. Hair becomes up to 3 times smoother and silkier than when using ordinary ceramic iron. True ceramic plates generate 6 times more negative ions than regular ceramic irons. Cut your hair straightening time in half thanks to a high concentration of negative ions. Negative ions renew hair with softness and shine, while eliminating frizz. Ultra lightweight: the body is made of lightweight, high-strength composite materials that are commonly used in the aerospace industry. Faster heat up time than conventional coil straightening irons.  It will rise to the desired temperature in less than 25 se. see more...

Jocelyne R.
Huntington Pk, CA
I love the HerStyler! I bought my first one in a mall kiosk for $200 about 10 years ago and it's been the only flatiron that makes my hair pin straight. I just purchased this one for my mom because she dropped her other one and it broke. Unless you throw around your flatiron often, this is the best one and it lasts forever.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Ines E.
Have had this for over 6 years!!! Being it used for the first 3 years almost every day.! Heats up very fast and without burning your hair.!! No need to apply hair products to get a long lasting good straight.. still wonders to the date!!
Jennifer M.
Montebello, CA
In my opinion, this straightener is best! and i have tried many. I have tried many different brands and none come to comparison to this one. This straightener heats up less than 3 min and it leaves my hair very silky. It straightens my hair with just going over it once. It is definitely the best. It works well with my sister's hair which is extremely curly hair and flattens out all the frizz from my hair. It also gives great volume to my hair. I have had mine for almost 4 years which, with my bad experiences with past straighteners. is a lifetime! Definitely think is worth the money.
Nicole G.
Sylmar, CA
This is the best straightener I have ever had, and is now my go to. I have gone through two in the last 8 years, so they are very durable. My last one broke because I dropped it. I have naturally curly hair and this straightens it no problem. It is such a good straighter for such a reasonable price.
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
I had a Colorful Seasons HerStyler that I used and loved for 5 years. I dropped and broke it, so I took to amazon to find another. Not only did I get a killer deal, this model get 50 degrees hotter and makes my hair so sleek and shiny with nearly no static. And I have some curly, crazy hair.
This is a good flat iron.
Jessica M.
Somerset, KY
Absolutely amazing! I bought mine a few years ago and I still love it. I have very long and thick hair and naturally very wavy. This straightener makes it straight in about 10 minutes. My hair is also chemically damaged and it never made it worse.
Jess I.
By far one of the best hair straighteners I've ever used & owned!! Heats up quickly and straightens hair effectively. I personally think this product is better than a Chi straightener as it gives you salon-quality hair for a fraction of the price!
Rachel M.
Trenton, GA
I bought by straightener 3 yrs ago at the mall and absolutely love it it still works the same way it did when I bought I have no issues with it and have even had several friends buy one after using mine
member-6a744
Love this did my hair good I would love to tell everyone about it I would ask anyone to buy this it is great really it is
Ariel C.
Whats the heat setting?? Is it ceramic?? Does it leave hair frizzy??
Olivia M.
Swampscott, MA
What is the highest heat setting?