BY HERSTYLER

The HerStyler SuperStyler Hair Straightener has onyx ceramic plates for a smoother hair straightening experience without breakage or damage to your hair. It features negative ion technology that eliminates static and frizz. To make life even easier,... see more...

Veronica C.
I love this straightener. It was pretty expensive in my opinion when there are a lot better quality name brands out there for the same price. It immediately made my hair feel softer. I love straighteners because you can curl with them too.
C S.
Sylacauga
I have had this straightener for a little more than a year. It has held up well considering I have to replace them annually. Between my daughter and myself, we have extremely thick; coarse hair. It has impressed me!
Casey M.
Boston
my favorite hair straightener ever. I've had this thing for YEARS and it has lasted me this long. The price is so reasonable and it truly is high quality. The heat gets hot very quickly and really makes your hair nice and pin straight. I will always recommend this to my friends.
Cassondra M.
Boston, MA
I’ve been using this hair straightener for a little over 5 years now and it still works great. This is one of the best hair tools that I’ve ever purchased. The straightener heats up very quickly and goes up to a high temperature. It really makes my hair pin straight very fast.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I got this straightener after my favorite Hot Tools one of all time finally died on me know so in a panic I thought I would give one of these a whirl because at the time I was straightening my hair everyday and had to have it to be able to get ready for work. Turning the iron on for the first time made my whole room smell so bad like burning plastic. I thought maybe the smell would go away after using it a few times but it didn't and on top of it making the house stink it made my hair stink. I didn't think this made my hair look very pretty in fact it looked really fried so I got rid of it...
Kaitlin F.
I have very curly hair and I'm a big fan of it so I shrimp hair almost 3 tying or two times a week and are you though and I like it. Sometimes when I want very curly here I take a pencil wrap some hair around it and use the straightener and it crawls it I do that my whole head it makes a big curly not an actor but it's nice and curly with lots of volume I love it.
Sioban G.
Questa, NM
This is an awesome straightener. I have thick wavy hair and I prefer using this to curl my hair with over a curling iron. Gets the job done quickly. Also great when I want super straight hair. May style will last up to 3 days using this.
Jessica C.
Super hot to the point it causes some damage so I have to run it quickly through my hair, that’s my only complaint though. Other than that it does great and has actually lasted longer than other straighteners I’ve had in the past.
Daisy V.
San Jose , CA
This is one of my favorite straighteners! It gives my hair a nice silky-smooth finish. Two of the corners chipped off from the plates when I accidentally dropped it. It worked perfectly before, but now my hair gets stuck on the jagged edges.
Danelle S.
This is by far the best straightener ive ever used. My mom got it for me for christmas. It goes up to 500 degrees and it doesn't pull or break my hair. It literally only takes me 3-5 minutes to straighten my hair.