HerStyler SuperStyler Hair Straightener, Black

by HerStyler

The HerStyler SuperStyler Hair Straightener has onyx ceramic plates for a smoother hair straightening experience without breakage or damage to your hair. It features negative ion technology that eliminates static and frizz. To make life even easier,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HerStyler SuperStyler Hair Straightener, Black!
Tiffany T.
Lockbourne, OH
This straightener is my absolutely favorite. It will straighten any hair. It goes up to 510 degrees which is hotter than any other straightener I have seen out there. It is easy to use and it has been working perfectly for over 12 years!! The only downside is that there is no automatic shut off. If you leave it on, it’s staying on. It’s still worth it. I just unplug mine immediately after use and never have an issue. Highly recommended!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,832 reviews
Great straightener. Heats up fast. Helps with my extremely curly/thick/frizzy hair. I could this set with their curling wand and love them all. Affordable price.
Karis Q.
Fremont, CA
I got this straightener after my favorite Hot Tools one of all time finally died on me know so in a panic I thought I would give one of these a whirl because at the time I was straightening my hair everyday and had to have it to be able to get ready for work. Turning the iron on for the first time made my whole room smell so bad like burning plastic. I thought maybe the smell would go away after using it a few times but it didn't and on top of it making the house stink it made my hair stink. I didn't think this made my hair look very pretty in fact it looked really fried so I got rid of it...
Valerie A.
Ive been using this product for a long time and it works really great! Leaves hair very straight and doesnt cause noticeable damage! A little on the pricey side though. You can get the same effect for cheaper.
Julie P.
I have this and owned it for 8 Years. It needs a well lit energy outlet. It doesn't have auto shut off. But it does it job. Pulls my hair though.
Cassondra M.
Danielson, CT
I’ve been using this hair straightener for a little over 5 years now and it still works great. This is one of the best hair tools that I’ve ever purchased. The straightener heats up very quickly and goes up to a high temperature. It really makes my hair pin straight very fast.
Casey M.
Boston
my favorite hair straightener ever. I've had this thing for YEARS and it has lasted me this long. The price is so reasonable and it truly is high quality. The heat gets hot very quickly and really makes your hair nice and pin straight. I will always recommend this to my friends.
Elizabeth P.
Versailles, KY
My mom first bought hers a couple of years ago, and she’s bought another one. These straighteners are very nice & quality!
Jessica C.
Super hot to the point it causes some damage so I have to run it quickly through my hair, that’s my only complaint though. Other than that it does great and has actually lasted longer than other straighteners I’ve had in the past.
Breanna E.
Lebanon, MO
Had mine for at least 10 years and still works great. Never have issues with it. Doesn’t take long to heat. Super easy to straighten my hair with

Looking for your answer?