Herstyler Superstyler Black Ceramic Super Styler Flat Iron, Black + Herstyler Hair Serum with Argan Oil and Aloe Vera 2 fl oz / 60 ml

BY HERSTYLER

Style your way to beautifully soft and refreshed hair with the highly durable Herstyler SuperStyler Onyx Ceramic Flat Iron. This styling essential uses Negative Ion technology and delivers gentler heat to your locks, letting you smooth out unmanageable... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Sacramento
I loved this flatiron but dropped it and the plate broke. I found this product on Groupon and loved that it came with the hair oil that smells amazing! I used it daily until I dropped it. If I see it again on Groupon I'll definitely be buying another!
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my herstyler. Nothing has ever straightened my hair as well. It also does not leave my hair burned or overly dry and super straight!

The only cons:
Be careful not to drop the ceramic ones. They do crack!
Price point is a little high
Nessa E.
United States
My favorite hair product! love it so much, definitely recommend it. Amazing products! And gives it an amazing look Definitely gonna keep buying it 💕
Yuriko T.
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli
Me encantaría probar alguno de esos productos para descartar que tan buena calidad de marca son y si si prometen lo que dice