BY HERSTYLER

Super Styler Hair Straightener Innovative MHC ceramic heater. Onyx ceramic plate to maintain high levels of heat. Same great results twice faster. Negative ion technology eliminates static and frizz by neutralizing positive ions.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa G.
Beech Bluff, TN
I love this straighter. It did cost me about $125 but it is worth absolutely every penny! It heats up fast, doesn't burn your hair, and leaves me with a sleek straight look!! I will never use another brand again!! Also the herstyler oil that I received with the iron is amazing!! My hair is never frizzy and is so shiny!! I recommend this brand to everyone!! I've been using mine for about a year and I will always use this brand from now on!!
Shandi J.
Carrollton, GA
I absolutely love love this brand straightener and curling rod. Ever sense the first time I've used one almost 8 years ago it's the only brand I'll ever use. I've bought different ones as well.
Beatriz C. O.
Bellflower, CA
The Herstyler set was given to me as a gift and I absolutely love love it!!😍❤ Both work great! I definitely recommend this to everyone..