BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler super styler's is an advanced and innovative much ceramic styler. iron heats up in a second. see more...

HerStyler Super Styler Onyx Hair Straightener Black, 1.25
HerStyler Super Styler Onyx Hair Straightener Black, 1.25" Ceramic Plates Plates with Negative Ion Technology, Fast and Smooth Straightening Results Without Pulling or Breaking Hair, Renews your Hairs Natural Softness and Shine and Eliminates...
Buy on Amazon
Katie K.
McKenzie
I’ve never used a better hair straightener! My hair is very curly and it used to take me 45 minutes to straighten my hair, but now it only takes 25 minutes! It’s so fast and so affordable! I found mine on Amazon for $15!!!! It does smoke a lot, but it’s nothing to be concerned about. They do sell these in some mall kiosks, but don’t buy from them! They will try and overcharge you. I spent almost $200 on the first one I bought because I purchased it from them. So when you want to try this straightener, please just look at Amazon!!
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
With my thick curly crazy hair I need something that will get my hair straight, fast! This product has a dial so you can change the temp (yes!) and it heats up so fast! I use my straightener at least once a week and it hasn’t failed me the last 3 years I have had it! This brand is seriously the best and I will never go to another straightening brand! Highly reccomend y’all! The price is worth it!
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
It does the job, works great, I've had it for about 5 years. My hair is a little damaged but that is my own fault because there is a temperature setting on the flat iron.
Rosalia D.
Wilton, NH
I love my herstyler super styler , I use it so much the name is wearing off, love that it goes to 450 degrees and can lower down temperature if I need to , straightens my hair fast and feels soft after , I also use all their hair c that smell really good and their hair mask is awesome and their serum
Olivia G.
I'm pretty sure this is the same straightener and it's awesome!! Works great for thin, thick, and curly hair! I've had it for several years. I broke my first one and it was still under warranty and they replaced it with no change! Would definitely buy again and will if I need to!
Juliana S.
I believe this is the same model that I have. It's amazing! I've had it for so many years and it's still going strong. It makes my hair shiny and eliminates my frizz. I would definitely repurchase. It's a great investment.
Allie W.
Jackson , NJ
Liked this product until it cracked. Lasted a few years and then it broke. Still, it left a shiny and lustrous finish to straight hair and made nice curls with the thin barrel.
Shaina M.
This is one of my fave straighteners it gets my hair super sleek and shiny and will last like that for a few days. Also like that it doesn't pull my hair strands
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love love love!! I cannot say how much I love this enough! I can straighten my hair wet or not and it doesn't dry and fry my hair as others would