BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler super styler's is an advanced and innovative much ceramic styler. iron heats up in a second. see more...

HerStyler Super Styler Onyx Hair Straightener Black, 1.25
HerStyler Super Styler Onyx Hair Straightener Black, 1.25" Ceramic Plates Plates with Negative Ion Technology, Fast and Smooth Straightening Results Without Pulling or Breaking Hair, Renews your Hairs Natural Softness and Shine and Eliminates...
Buy on Amazon
Rosalia D.
Wilton, NH
I love my herstyler super styler , I use it so much the name is wearing off, love that it goes to 450 degrees and can lower down temperature if I need to , straightens my hair fast and feels soft after , I also use all their hair c that smell really good and their hair mask is awesome and their serum
Olivia G.
I'm pretty sure this is the same straightener and it's awesome!! Works great for thin, thick, and curly hair! I've had it for several years. I broke my first one and it was still under warranty and they replaced it with no change! Would definitely buy again and will if I need to!
Juliana S.
I believe this is the same model that I have. It's amazing! I've had it for so many years and it's still going strong. It makes my hair shiny and eliminates my frizz. I would definitely repurchase. It's a great investment.
Allie W.
Jackson, NJ
Liked this product until it cracked. Lasted a few years and then it broke. Still, it left a shiny and lustrous finish to straight hair and made nice curls with the thin barrel.
Shaina M.
This is one of my fave straighteners it gets my hair super sleek and shiny and will last like that for a few days. Also like that it doesn't pull my hair strands
TaWana B.
Brunswick , GA
Purchased out the middle of the mall after a demo. Worked pretty well. Was dropped and broke after a few years use.
Rose P.
It does what it claims. I got this as a gift from my mother in law and it does make my hair shiny and soft!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love love love!! I cannot say how much I love this enough! I can straighten my hair wet or not and it doesn't dry and fry my hair as others would