HerStyler Super Styler Onyx Hair Straightener Black, 1.25HerStyler Super Styler Onyx Hair Straightener Black, 1.25
HerStyler Super Styler Onyx Hair Straightener Black, 1.25

BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler super styler's is an advanced and innovative much ceramic styler. iron heats up in a second. see more...

HerStyler Super Styler Onyx Hair Straightener Black, 1.25
HerStyler Super Styler Onyx Hair Straightener Black, 1.25" Ceramic Plates Plates with Negative Ion Technology, Fast and Smooth Straightening Results Without Pulling or Breaking Hair, Renews your Hairs Natural Softness and Shine and Eliminates...
Buy on Amazon
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
I’ve never used a better hair straightener! My hair is very curly and it used to take me 45 minutes to straighten my hair, but now it only takes 25 minutes! It’s so fast and so affordable! I found mine on Amazon for $15!!!! It does smoke a lot, but it’s nothing to be concerned about. They do sell these in some mall kiosks, but don’t buy from them! They will try and overcharge you. I spent almost $200 on the first one I bought because I purchased it from them. So when you want to try this straightener, please just look at Amazon!!
Isabella N.
atlanta, GA
My hair gets really curly and poofy. The hair straightener works really well but after a couple of hours in either a very humid environment or dancing, it gets curly once again
Tiffany G.
Roseville
This has been my favorite straighter for 10 years! I just recently had to buy a new one because I had dropped my old one on the tile by accident too many times. It curls my hair perfectly, leaves my hair in good condition and my hair stays styled for days!
Breanna E.
This is the only brand I will use for flat irons. I get the best results with this brand. I’m able to straighten or curl my hair with this iron, which is super convenient. The only downside is that I have owned 2 that lasted me a little over a year & I’m not sure why it all of a sudden stopped working. The other ones I have lasted much longer. I don’t think I’ll ever switch to another brand ever again.
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
It does the job, works great, I've had it for about 5 years. My hair is a little damaged but that is my own fault because there is a temperature setting on the flat iron.
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
With my thick curly crazy hair I need something that will get my hair straight, fast! This product has a dial so you can change the temp (yes!) and it heats up so fast! I use my straightener at least once a week and it hasn’t failed me the last 3 years I have had it! This brand is seriously the best and I will never go to another straightening brand! Highly reccomend y’all! The price is worth it!
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Olivia G.
I'm pretty sure this is the same straightener and it's awesome!! Works great for thin, thick, and curly hair! I've had it for several years. I broke my first one and it was still under warranty and they replaced it with no change! Would definitely buy again and will if I need to!
Juliana S.
I believe this is the same model that I have. It's amazing! I've had it for so many years and it's still going strong. It makes my hair shiny and eliminates my frizz. I would definitely repurchase. It's a great investment.
Gissel A.
Perris ca
I have this straightener for a years and it really lasts long. The type of hair I have is frizziness. I use this 2 times a day. I tip and to straighten it and brush it at the same time. I would but this again.