BY HERSTYLER

• Halo girls, This is the best shampoo in the world, I really love it...1 Answers
  • Does this product work for all types of hair?!?!2 Answers
Mai.Tai ..
Mai.Tai ..
I got this shampoo as a gift and i loved it. Too bad I couldn't find the herstyler kiosk at the mall to buy more. I loved the way it left my hair soft and shiny.
Rathana H.
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Best shampoo hands down gotten this as a gift from a friend and fell in love with it forst use
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Hot Springs, AR
Best shampoo ever. hands down! I swear by this shampoo. I wish i could get it in a bigger portion but I just love this shampoo & brand so much! leaves my hair so soft & silky after just one use.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Caraquet, NB
Got this for my friend and she said its perfect for people that has curly hair like her. when she got out of the shower and let her hair dry naturaly she had perfect sleek curls
Ejah J.
Ejah J.
Duluth , Ga
Does this product work for all types of hair?!?!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
Halo girls, This is the best shampoo in the world, I really love it because my hair grew, it is softer and shiny, besides I hydrate it. I love it, but I know I'm done and I can not find it. Where can I buy this shampoo?