HerStyler Salon Styler Tourmaline Hair Straightener, 3", Black, 1 ea

BY HERSTYLER

Salon Styler HerStyler Choose your Fashion Features: 3 Plate made for professional use Reaches 460 F for ultimate results Wet to dry technology to dry and straighten hair faster Steam technology for softness and a healthy look Tourmaline plates generates x6 more negative ions than regular ceramic iron Can be used on any type or texture hair Designed for professional use Dual Voltage Salon Styler Tourmaline Hair Straighten see more...

HerStyler Salon Styler Tourmaline Hair Straightener, 3", Black, 1 ea
Buy on Amazon
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Jennifer B.
Bought this thing at the mall, quite pricey, but I paid for it anyway. They're good at demoing the product. For the price I use, I could have saved money buying the least expensive one for the same use.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Probably the best hair straightener I have ever used. It's a bit more pricey then the others I've used but certainly worth it.
Katie C.
Erie, PA
Quick and effective without over drying. This is an expensive product but works well and maintains it's value.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Her HerStyler is a great product. I've tried many straighteners and this is by far one of three best ones.
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
This flat iron is wonderful and I am always using it. It doesn't leave your hair frizzy or dry looking.
Lupe T.
I have had this straightener for over a yr. It heats up fast and makes my hair straight really fast
Jennifer P.
Azusa, CA
I love this iron because it's wireless and is very practical and really easy to use i like it
Esther I.
Ottawa, ON
Love Her styler products. Gets hot quickly so be careful not to burn fingers. This is great for stretching out my curly hair. The wide inch makes straightening my hair faster