Herstyler Nourishing & Moisturizing Shampoo with Argan Oil uploaded by Marie K.

BY HERSTYLER

HerStyler Nourishing & Moisturizing Shampoo smooths the hair fibers and hair becomes easier to untangle, feeling silkier and looking shinier. Enriched with Proteins derived from plants and olive oil, this concentrated treatment hydrates from root to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Eh this is okay I guess. I got it for free at my local mall because I purchased a $100 hair straightener so I’m not sure how much it really costs. I’m not that big of a fan of this though. I feel like I have to use a lot of product every time I use it and it doesn’t really foam up when I rub it in my hair and it doesn’t smell like anything and it doesn’t make my hair smell good either. So I’m not going to ever buy this
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Her styler Argan oil shampoo works great. It even smells amazing. I love this product. It definitely helps moisturize your hair. But you cannot use these products all the time because it will make your hair wait to oily.
This stuff is amazing I got a bottle of it and loved it, then my sister finished it, I was so sad about that. It's just that amazing